Category Archives: Letters to the Editor
- Opportunism and an oracle: A scurrilous note on/to Jamyang Norbu 14 August 2021 | Luna LH no comments
- Please reconsider winding-up Tibet Sun 10 August 2021 | Kunchok Gyatso one comment
- Last hope: Penpa Tsering Sikyong 2021 3 April 2021 | Tephun Tenzin 6 comments
- When fringe became mainstream! 3 January 2021 | Lobsang Tenzin 2 comments
Expectation from Chithue/Sikyong candidates
17 December 2020 | Ngawang Choechen
These are some of my ideas for inclusion in the Manifesto of a Chitue or Sikyong candidate, whether written or in thought. ...
- Mr Penpa Tsering should tender apology to all Bonpos 12 December 2020 | Youngdoung Tenzin 2 comments
- Lobsang Sangay’s legacy: Big talk, lies, favouritism 28 November 2020 | Tenzin Woser 9 comments
- Sikyong 2021, vote-splitting, and other observations 16 November 2020 | Tenzin Thokmey 2 comments
- Independence for Tibet: The need for a united revolution 27 October 2020 | Jampa Tenzin Sanshung no comments
Sikyong Tibet: The dreams of a nation
23 October 2020 | Tenzin Gesar
I believe that Mr Kelsang Dorjee Aukatsang is the best candidate standing for election, and the best suited for the coveted post of Sikyong of Tibet. His former service has given him the fitness and experience needed. ...