Category Archives: Letters to the Editor
- When fringe became mainstream! 3 January 2021 | Lobsang Tenzin 2 comments
Expectation from Chithue/Sikyong candidates
17 December 2020 | Ngawang Choechen
These are some of my ideas for inclusion in the Manifesto of a Chitue or Sikyong candidate, whether written or in thought. ...
- Mr Penpa Tsering should tender apology to all Bonpos 12 December 2020 | Youngdoung Tenzin 2 comments
- Lobsang Sangay’s legacy: Big talk, lies, favouritism 28 November 2020 | Tenzin Woser 9 comments
- Sikyong 2021, vote-splitting, and other observations 16 November 2020 | Tenzin Thokmey 2 comments
- Independence for Tibet: The need for a united revolution 27 October 2020 | Jampa Tenzin Sanshung no comments
Sikyong Tibet: The dreams of a nation
23 October 2020 | Tenzin Gesar
I believe that Mr Kelsang Dorjee Aukatsang is the best candidate standing for election, and the best suited for the coveted post of Sikyong of Tibet. His former service has given him the fitness and experience needed. ...
- Real cause of India-China border conflict is Communist China 6 June 2020 | Tsering Choekyap no comments
- Discussion of Orgyen Tobgyal’s statement 2 June 2020 | Sigrid Gritli Brink-Oehmichen 3 comments
- Please do the right thing: Open letter to Sikyong Lobsang Sangay 17 December 2019 | Tenzin Nyima and Friends 3 comments